Christmas at Ragdale
Break with tradition this year (or start a brand-new one!) and experience a Christmas like no other in the luxurious surroundings of award-winning Ragdale Hall Spa…
Our set-three night Christmas Break offers the perfect opportunity to spend time with loved ones, while being perfectly pampered in a stunning setting. Spend Christmas morning overlooking the glistening frost-covered countryside from our magnificent heated Rooftop Infinity Pool before sipping champagne cocktails and sitting down to the most sumptuous four-course traditional Christmas lunch you haven’t had to cook yourself – who doesn’t love the sound of that?!
With the Hall beautifully decked for the festive season and cosy fires lit, you’ll arrive on Christmas Eve to a warm and friendly welcome and enjoy three-nights of blissful relaxation with the most sumptuous food and an element of tradition and festivity all included in your stay.
- Christmas Eve pre-dinner Winter Pimms and canapes while listening to traditional carols from a local choir, a delicious three-course dinner and close-up magic entertainment, where a magician will rove the tables and delight you with their skills, and again later in the lounge.
- Following a leisurely breakfast buffet on Christmas morning, you are free to continue with your programme of treatments and activities, whilst the Chef and his Brigade prepare for a lively, festive Christmas lunch, Ragdale style. Afternoon activities include a traditional treasure hunt, a walk in the grounds or a peaceful snooze. Following afternoon tea and mince pies, an informal buffet supper table will be prepared for you to enjoy at your leisure.
- Boxing Day provides a day of treatments and activities in addition to a hot and cold country buffet and afternoon tea with Ragdale Christmas Cake. In the evening, a four-course dinner will be served, and a harpist will provide soothing melodies to accompany your meal.
- Breakfast and a three-course buffet lunch with be served on the day of departure.
To make your stay even more luxurious, each guest will also enjoy three indulgent treatments to leave you feeling perfectly pampered from head-to-toe, including: a Pure Radiance Facial (50-minutes), a Fresh Feet Treatment (25-minutes), plus the choice of one of the following 40-minute treatments:
- Classic Manicure
- Wake up Eye Treatment
- Men’s Hand Maintenance Treatment
- Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment
With fully inclusive rates from just £238 per person per night sharing a twin, double or triple room, call our Reservations team today on 01664 433000 to secure a Christmas Like No Other at Ragdale Hall Spa. Spaces are limited, so don’t delay!
For full details of our Christmas at Ragdale package, click here.