Calling all brides-to-be in need of a pre wedding pamper!
Tying the knot this year? Have a break from all the the wedmin and pop along to Ragdale for a pre-wedding pamper.
Planning a wedding is one of the most significant periods in your life and the desire for wanting every last minuscule detail to be perfect, can turn even the most laid back bride-to-be into a ‘bridezilla’. If you’re starting to feel the strain we have the perfect way to help you relax a little, after all, you should be cherishing every moment as you’ll only get to do it once (hopefully!)
Sp although we can’t provide a cake or dress we can help you to prepare by making sure you look and feel amazing on your big day.
Our extensive menu of spa treatments offers everything you need from relaxing therapies to body treatments to finishing touches.
To de-stress before the big day our experts recommend:
- Golden indulgence (the ultimate pre wedding pamper and perfect for the groom too!)
- Milk and Honey Body Glow Floatation
- Clarins Rebalancing Massage
To ensure your skin is looking glowing and radiant:
- Anti-ageing: Elemis Biotec Facial (as recommended by Wedding Ideas magazine. Read full review here)
- Specific skin concerns (e.g. oily/dry): Decleor Ultimate Glow Prescriptive Facial
For those important finishing touches (perfect for bridesmaids and mothers too):
- HD Brows – The brows really frame the face and give glamour to your make up. They can be as natural or as bold as you like.
- Glam Glow Facial – A serious WOW facial treatment for when you need great skin and a glowing complexion instantly. Ideally have this treatment 3 days before your wedding or use the Glam Glow product at home.
- Natural Lash – Lashes are individually applied to every other lash giving you a fuller, thicker and more natural look. Saves the hassle of applying mascara on the day and won’t smudge if you get a little emotional.
- Shellac – Mix sophistication with a bit of glitz by going for a classic French paint with a Rockstar ring finger. With no drying time, no chance of your paint chipping and a beautiful high shine finish this is a must for every bride to be.
Emma Hunt, Reveal Magazine journalist and bride-to-be joined us for a pre wedding pamper day recently – read all about her stress-relieving spa day on reveal.co.uk
Other things to consider…
Is a rowdy hen party really the thing for you? Perhaps you and your hens would prefer a quieter, more sophisticated spa day? Ragdale’s Ultimate Day is perfect for every bride-to-be! We have plenty of areas for your group to sit and natter over a coffee or glass of wine, a wide range of spa treatments and facilities including the Thermal Spa, which houses a series of different heat and water experiences, or just relax in one of our many chill-out rooms.
You can all join in with one of our dance or exercise classes – Hula Hooping or Ballet Toning will get you and the girls giggling your heads off. And for the perfect end to a lovely relaxing day, treat yourselves to Champagne and canapés. Everyone will love it…even your mother-in-law!!!
If you and your hen party wish to stay over we have the perfect place just for you – The Lodge is a country cottage that sits separately to the Hall. With four bedrooms, it’s the perfect pad for your lively hens and you won’t need to worry about disturbing the other guests at the Hall!
Could Ragdale Hall be the perfect place for a mini-moon or honeymoon? With a vast range of spa breaks available from the three night Luxury Break to the seven night Unwind and Relax Week Away, there’s no better way to celebrate your love than in the surroundings of a beautiful English country house.
All the very best luck!