A magical Ragdale Christmas
With the weather turning cooler and the nights beginning to draw in, there’s a whisper from nature that winter is on its way…
It’s been a long and difficult year, and now more than ever we realise how important it is for you to have something to look forward to. So, this year why not let us look after you, and come along and enjoy, Christmas at Ragdale.
Our set three-night Christmas Break offers the perfect opportunity to be spend time together with loved ones, while being perfectly pampered in a truly magical setting. Spend Christmas morning overlooking the glistening frost-covered countryside from our magnificent heated Rooftop Infinity Pool (you’ll be sure to spot a hare or robin or two) before sipping Champagne cocktails and sitting down to the most sumptuous four-course traditional Christmas lunch you haven’t had to cook yourself. It’s about time someone took care of you, isn’t it?
With the Hall beautifully decked for the festive season and cosy fires lit, you’ll arrive on Christmas Eve to a warm and friendly welcome and enjoy three-nights of blissful relaxation with the most sumptuous food and an element of tradition and festivity all included in your stay.
- Christmas Eve pre-dinner cocktail and canapes, live music, a delicious three-course dinner and entertainment.
- Following a leisurely breakfast on Christmas morning, you are free to continue with your programme of treatments and activities, whilst the Chef and his Brigade prepare for a lively, festive Christmas lunch, Ragdale style. Afternoon activities include a traditional treasure hunt, a walk in the grounds or a peaceful snooze. Following afternoon tea and mince pies, you’ll sit down to a relaxed evening supper to round off a magical day.
- Boxing Day provides a day of treatments and activities in addition to a hot and cold lunch and afternoon tea with traditional Christmas Cake. In the evening, a four-course dinner will be served, and a harpist will provide soothing melodies to accompany your meal.
- Breakfast and a three-course lunch with be served on the day of departure.
To make your stay even more luxurious, each guest will also enjoy three indulgent treatments to leave you feeling wonderfully relaxed from head-to-toe, including: a Pure Radiance Facial (50-minutes), a Fresh Feet Treatment (25-minutes), plus the choice of one of the following 40-minute treatments:
- Classic Manicure
- Wake up Eye Treatment
- Men’s Hand Maintenance Treatment
- Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment
With fully inclusive rates from just £238 per person per night sharing a twin, double or triple room, call our Reservations team today on 01664 433000 to secure a Christmas Like No Other at Ragdale Hall Spa.
For full details of our Christmas at Ragdale package, click here.
If you’re unable to join us on our Christmas break, but are still considering a December getaway, our Bring a Friend Free offer was made for you.