A Christmas Like No Other…
From delayed dinner guests and dropped turkeys, to broken ovens or hiding the dismay of receiving another pair of socks…there are so many reasons to break with tradition this year and experience a luxurious Christmas like no other in the luxurious surroundings of award-winning Ragdale Hall Spa…
How do you like the sound of spending Christmas morning overlooking the glistening frost-covered countryside from our magnificent heated Rooftop Infinity Pool? Or perhaps you love the thought of sipping champagne cocktails before sitting down to the most sumptuous four-course traditional Christmas lunch you haven’t had to cook yourself? For us, nothing says Christmas like the song of festive carols filling the Hall and delicious homemade mince pies.
If the memories of your last visit and the feeling of being nurtured, relaxed and pampered come flooding back and wash over you like a big warm fluffy blanket, our Christmas at Ragdale set three-night break could be the perfect treat for you and your loved ones this year.
With the Hall beautifully decked for the festive season and cosy fires lit, you’ll arrive on Christmas Eve to a warm and friendly welcome and enjoy three-nights of blissful relaxation with the most sumptuous food and an element of tradition and festivity all included in your stay – what better way to celebrate this special time of year?
- Christmas Eve pre-dinner Winter Pimms and canapes while listening to traditional carols from a local choir, a delicious three-course dinner and close-up magic entertainment, where a magician will rove the tables and delight you with their skills, and again later in the lounge.
- Following a leisurely breakfast buffet on Christmas morning, you are free to continue with your programme of treatments and activities, whilst the Chef and his Brigade prepare for a lively, festive Christmas lunch, Ragdale style. Afternoon activities include a traditional treasure hunt, a walk in the grounds or a peaceful snooze. Following afternoon tea and mince pies, an informal buffet supper table will be prepared for you to enjoy at your leisure.
- Boxing Day provides a day of treatments and activities in addition to a hot and cold country buffet and afternoon tea with Ragdale Christmas Cake. In the evening, a four-course dinner will be served, and a harpist will provide soothing melodies to accompany your meal.
- Breakfast and a three-course buffet lunch with be served on the day of departure.
To make your stay even more luxurious, each guest will also enjoy three indulgent treatments to leave you feeling perfectly pampered from head-to-toe, including: a Pure Radiance Facial (50-minutes), a Fresh Feet Treatment (25-minutes), plus the choice of one of the following 40-minute treatments:
- Classic Manicure
- Wake up Eye Treatment
- Men’s Hand Maintenance Treatment
- Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment
With fully inclusive rates from just £233 per person per night sharing a twin, double or triple room, call our Reservations team today on 01664 433000 to secure a Christmas Like No Other at Ragdale Hall Spa. Spaces are limited, so don’t delay!
We look forward to welcoming you to Ragdale Hall this Christmas for a festive healthy holiday to remember. For full details of our Christmas at Ragdale package, click here.